How Do I reassign Jobs As A Service Provider?
As a service provider company, you may want to reassign jobs to employees on your account. This feature is very important as it allows for proper scheduling among your team. For example, if an employee is no longer available on a specific day, an Admin user may reassign that employee's jobs to someone else on the team.
To reassign a single job:
- Select Jobs on the left navigation bar.
- Select any job that has the status of accepted, pending or started.
- Click the 'Reassign To' drop-down on the job details overlay and select a user from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save and the job would be reassigned to the new assignee.
To Re-assign Jobs in Bulk
- Click Jobs on the left navigation bar.
- Select all the jobs you wish to reassign. You may use the filter options or narrow your view.
- Click the Reassign Jobs button on the top right-hand corner.
- Select a user from the Reassign To dropdown and click Re-assign. The selected user will be assigned to all jobs selected.