Accepting or Rejecting Job Requests
Clients will periodically send assignment requests for jobs to be completed at their properties. As a Service Provider, you have the ability to accept or decline requests. The Client will be notified of either actions.
Accepting a job request
- Navigate to the Dashboard by click the Checklist icon on the left.
- Scroll down to Assignment Requests table. Here, you'll see all requests from your clients.
Click the thumbs up icon to accept the job.OR
Click into the job to review the job details. Then click the Accept button.
You can Start or Finish jobs from this page as well.
To Reject an invitation from a client:
- Click on the Checklist icon to the top left-hand corner which will direct to you to your Dashboard.
- Scroll down to Invitations and click on the thumbs down icon to reject the job.
- Jobs can also be declined from the Jobs page.
Please see the how to complete a job article for steps on starting and completing jobs.