Add Payment Gateway
As a service Provider, you can bill your Clients right from Checklist. The process is as simple as connecting your payment gateway, creating an invoice and sending the invoice to the Client. Clients can then pay using their credit or debit card and the funds will be routed to your payment gateway of choice.
Adding a Payment Gateway
- Click Payments on the left navigation bar.
- Click Add Gateway button at the top of the page.
- Click Connect Gateway to connect your Stripe account.
- Click Sign in to use your existing Stripe account OR complete the form to set up a new account.
- Once you have authorized Checklist to connect to your payment gateway, a confirmation message will be displayed.
- That's it. Your newly connected gateway would be displayed.
Setting up a Default Gateway
There are two methods for setting a payment gateway to default:
- Click on the three dots and select set as default.
- Click the Star icon next on the gateway.