Creating a Checklist
Checklists are the ‘to-do’ lists sent to service providers detailing each task that needs to be completed on a job. A checklist allows you to specify the room in which a task needs to be completed, add the task details, add an image of what the completed task should look like, and mark the task as optional, if needed.
To create a new checklist:
- Select Checklist on the left navigation bar.
- Click Add to the top right-hand corner.
- You may start with a blank checklist or start with a sample checklist.
Create a Checklist from Blank
- Give your checklist a name and description, and select the property this checklist should be assigned to. The service provider will be able to see your checklist name so be sure to use a name that is suitable for sharing with service providers.Selecting a property is optional. You may select one or more properties or leave the property selection blank. If left blank, this checklist can be used for any property.
- Click the Add button to add checklists tasks. Enter the room name and a description of the task.‘Mark as optional’ will let the service provider know that a task is not mandatory but you would like for them to complete it. For example, an optional task could be, “Make a towel animal with the extra towels.”
- Upload an image for each task to show your service provider how things should look when the task is completed.
- Click the Save button to save your checklist.
Create a Checklist from Sample
- Select a Sample Checklist, then click 'Yes, Proceed'.
- Make any adjustemnts needed such as changing the checklist name/description, selecting a property, adding or removing checklist tasks and adding images.
- Click Save once you're done.
Now, you may create jobs or assignment rules using this checklist. A detailed checklist means that your service provider will never forget to complete a task. Also, your service provider will be able to mark each task as completed and you'll be able to see live updates on the Logs tab of the job!